0. EVERYONE HAS BELIEFS/KNOWLEDGE about the nature of the (inner) world; while I don’t much like labels attached to such things it seems fitting to call mine “Religious Agnosticism.” Here’s a handful of relevant definitions (partly because a handful of anything is all we ever have):
1. Religion: Structured spirituality. A patterned life of ritual, kindness and service.
2. Spirituality: An apprehension of the interconnectedness of all things, and a realization that consciousness (in all forms, in all beings) is inherent to the Universe.
3. Agnosticism: A comfortable ambiguity regarding the “true” nature of interconnectedness and consciousness.
4. Interconnectedness: That which is.
5. Consciousness: That which knows it is.