As the situation in Israel continues to develop, many are turning to the “local papers” for better coverage than that offered by CNN or (grf) the BBC. The following offer in-depth reportage and up-to-the-minute English-language breaking news:
– Haaretz (left-leaning)
– Arutz Sheva (right-leaning)
– Jerusalem Post (centrist)
– Yediot Ahronot (centristy)
Other sites of note:
– Debka – Military/intelligence analysis, often scooping the American press by a week or more.
– Middle East Media Research Institute – Translations from the Arab press
– Honest Reporting – Countering media bias
– Israeli blogs
– Interactive map of bloggers from Israel, Lebanon and the Territories.
Be well, all of us.